“I’ve lost 75 lbs. and went from a size 16 to a size 4. Slow and steady wins and with Boot Camp Hub you will get there!” – Rita
“The Tools I have learned with the Boot Camp Hub have become a way of life. Each of the coaches has an AMAZING heart and a huge passion to help you succeed in any way they can.” -Jennifer
“THIRTY POUNDS! I am finding joy in the journey and have positive wind in my sails. Take the abundant support from the Boot Camp Hub and let it propel you forward. I am grateful for it everyday.” -Ellen
“I’m down 45 lbs. and 65 inches but the best part is I’m in love with exercising now and how it makes me feel! The Boot Camp Hub Coaches make it so fun!” -Jen
“Not only have I lost 65 lbs. I have also lost a ton of emotional weight throughout the process. The Boot Camp Hub is not just a weight loss program for me; it has been a healthy, happy and supportive and loving lifestyle. I Love Boot Camp!” -Laurie
“I have lost 35 lbs. and 32 inches and I no longer have fear of the weight coming back on. My body is strong and I have energy to keep up with my kids!” -Kari
“I’m down 40 lbs. and 34 inches! I feel great and have so much energy. I’m stronger on the inside and outside!” -Alanna
Not only have I lost 40 pounds and 38 inches, but I have gained a new approach on life. It’s no longer just about weight loss, it’s about being joyful again and finding my true happiness. The coaches are amazing and I know that they DEEPLY and TRULY CARE about every one of us! -Cheri
“I learned through Boot Camp that when you transform on the inside the rest will follow. Boy did it ever! have lost 21 pounds and 18 inches and kept it off! My entire being has changed, inside and out and I owe it all to The Boot Camp Hub!” -Ann
“Since joining Boot Camp I have lost 38 lbs. and 48 inches. This has exceeded my expectations…thought it would take a year to drop that much weight. I have never felt stronger, healthier, and had more energy in the past 15 years. Boot camper forever!” -Todd
Here is what is included in Boot Camp (click on each for details):
• This detailed Action Plan will help you crank up your weight loss right out of the gate and the quick results will fuel your motivation to keep it up!
• These Optional Workouts require no equipment, are quick (20-30 minutes each) and are for all exercise levels. • No planning or thinking involved -> just follow your coaches and crank up your energy and weight loss! “The live streaming workout this morning was awesome! I get bored easily, so this is so much better than doing the same workout over and over.” – Margaret • Workout with Award-Winning Fitness Expert, 18-time Boston Marathon Finisher and 12-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher Jonathan Roche (who weighed 224 pounds when his Dad died of cardiac arrest 18 years ago – he now weighs 180) as he does 3 Workouts per week. • Workout with Award-Winning Fitness & Wellness Coach Erik Hajer (author of “Live Fit & Be Well”) as he does 3 Workouts per week. • Workout with Coach Stephanie Louden (who is a National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer and has overcome many major health challenges) as she does 3 Workouts per week. • Experience Yoga with Mahmoud Hosseini (who has been teaching for 20 years) as he does 1 Yoga Class per week. “I’ve been doing your live workouts (in delay – I’m on the West coast). It has been GREAT to be able to see and hear you live – so motivating. I have never had a personal trainer and I feel like I have one now.” – Whitney “I love the combination of coaches that you have. Erik is fun loving and reminds me to smile and find the “joy in the journey”. Stephanie encourages me to work harder and to believe in my future. Jonathan, you remind me to fight for what I want.” – Suzanne
• These In-Home Workouts can be accessed on your computer, tablet or phone and they are quick (20-30 minutes each) and are for all exercise levels. • There are 225 Unique Cardio Workouts, 225 Unique Strength Training Workouts and 50 Unique Yoga Workouts.
• These missions are meant to help you get your negative voice to take a hike and stop lecturing you about the past so that you can stay positive and take action! • Here is an example: Spend the next 24 hours without saying anything negative about yourself or others.
• One of your Coaches discusses the focus for the week. • These help you identify what has kept you from taking consistent action and identify ways to break the trend. • Here are examples: Identifying your Results-Robbers, What if failure was not an option? and Be your family’s Chief Wellness Officer!
• Call or email your coaches anytime for personal support!
• Boot Campers love the Community because of the support, encouragement and motivation!
• Call Jonathan, Erik and Stephanie with questions or listen anytime for motivation.
• This helps you pinpoint what habits to focus on in 3 key areas – Attitude & Focus, Exercise and Nutrition. • Plus you receive a 1-page Color-Coded Version that shows you exactly what tips to work on and in what order to then build these healthy habits.
• These help you stay focused over the weekend (1/3 of your week) so that you don’t cancel out your hard work from the week by taking weekends off! Boot Camp Success:
“I’ve lost 65 pounds and 48 inches so far in Boot Camp!” – Laurie (pictured above)
Hi Jonathan, I started No Excuses Online Boot Camp 11 months ago – back in July 2012. I want to continue living this healthy lifestyle because I feel amazing! I’m am now one of those active, healthy people I used to see and wonder where they got all their energy. I started out as an exercise loather and now I whole-heartedly call myself a runner! I have lost 65 pounds and 48 inches so far. Yes, so far. I know that additional losses in weight and inches will happen. In the meantime, I have been happier this past year than I’ve ever been and I keep revealing a better me with each boot camp experience. I can look at my body kindly and lovingly even though I’m 50 pounds from my “goal weight” because, as Coach Erik says, my weight loss journey has been an inside job. Not only have I lost 65 pounds, but I have also lost a ton of emotional weight throughout this boot camp process. I love doing the inspiring workouts with the coaches 6 times a week, I nourish my body without weighing or measuring my food or counting calories, and I do the mental/emotional work that the daily missions, written assignments, and the coaches’ words inspire within me. I’m not perfect – there is zero expectation of perfection in boot camp – but I have embraced this program as my way of LIVING. I have been receiving compliments on how good I look, but the biggest compliment was when a friend admired how positive and forgiving I had become and she wanted to be more like me. No Excuses Boot Camp has not just been a weight loss program for me; it has been a healthy, happy, supportive, and loving lifestyle. I LOVE BOOT CAMP! With much love and gratitude, Laurie Boot Camp Success:
“I’m down 40 pounds & 38 inches since joining No Excuses Boot Camp!” – Cheri (pictured above)
Hi Jonathan, After many years of continued weight gain through life and the loss of my wonderful husband, I gained a desire to lose weight in November of 2012 and found Boot Camp through the FlyLady. Why not give it a try? Not only have I lost 40 pounds and 38 inches, but I have gained a new approach on life. It’s no longer just about weight loss, it’s about being joyful again and finding my true happiness. I don’t remember feeling this excited about life in many years! I look forward to what I can accomplish today and finding what makes me happy. I’ve refocused my mind on the things I’m grateful for and constantly removing the negativity. The coaches are amazing and I know that they DEEPLY and TRULY CARE about every one of us! Reach out to them and reach out to your team, we are all great support for each other! Cheri Boot Camp Success:
“I have lost 35 pounds & 32 inches since joining Boot Camp!!” – Kari (pictured above)
Hi Jonathan, I have spent the last 15 months working the boot camp program and embracing a new lifestyle. Here is a list of some amazing changes I’ve experienced through the process: 1) I started boot camp in April 2012 and I cannot imagine life without it. I can count on my hands the number of scheduled workouts I have missed. I LOVE to exercise and the way it makes me feel. 2) I have lost 35 pounds and 32 inches since 4/2012 and I no longer have fear of the weight coming back on. My body is strong and I have energy to keep up with my kids. (Total weight loss since 2010 = 80 pounds) 3) I have gone from “borderline” on my cholesterol levels to “optimal”. 4) I have learned to love and respect my body. I have let go of counting calories, points and restricting diets. 5) I have utilized phone coaching, boot camp radio shows and thoughtful written assignments to help me fight through challenges, plateaus and stay optimistic. I’ve been documenting evidence and working my transformation from the inside. 6) I have embraced the role of chief wellness officer for my family and my husband and kids are truly following my lead. 7) I have always dreamed of being a runner and I have successfully completed 4 5Ks, a 10K and participated in a RAGNAR Relay so far. I have several more events scheduled this year. I am an athlete. 8) I have control over my negative voice and have learned how to turn it around. I have filled my life with positive people, experiences, content, music, dancing and so much more! 9) I have an amazing power team consisting of coaches, teammates and family members that genuinely support me and want to help me succeed. 10) I continue to receive the greatest compliments about my confidence and happiness. I owe so much to the boot camp program. I am grateful for the amazing No Excuses way of life. I cannot thank you enough. Enjoying my journey, Kari